Re: Am I doing this right?

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 29 2003 - 15:09:50 PDT

You got through, so yes, you're doing it correctly. And yes, you will continue to receive e-mail from all subscribers. A list serv is where you send mail to a computer which then sends a copy to every subscriber. Invaluable professional development, IMHO~ :-)
~*~Michal~*~
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids
  I am trying to post a thread on the bbs---am I doing this incorrectly? I am getting e-mail from, it seems, any subscriber that posts.
  James C. Andrews
  Art Teacher
  Kingston Junior High School
  9000 NE West Kingston Road