What is your area of "expertise"?

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 29 2003 - 14:07:14 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

(World art teachers need not reply to this one if you have already replied
to the previous message) What is it that your really like to do (for
instance, my strength is in ceramics, printmaking and Internet)? I am still
working on my data base of "experts" (aren't we all?) to share with other
list members. Once the list is complete, I will send it out to everyone who
has participated. Please answer the following ( mailto:Jdecker@woh.rr.com )
:

Location (state only)?

Name (preferably first and last?

Email address (include a summer address)?

Position/levels taught?

Area of interest ("expertise")?

Medium you particularly like to teach?

Please accept my apology for sending out two very similar email -- but I
want to attract more teachers to my list of "experts" - and the two separate
subject headings was necessary (folks who have replied in past years have
been included). I will continue to add to the list and send it out when
completed (hopefully by the end of this week). This list will not be posted
to Incredible Art Department to protect your privacy and to avoid more Spam
mail. I will post that I have updated the list from time to time and will
offer to send it out via attachment (off list) so you can update your file
as well.

This list is for anyone who is a member of these list groups - you do not
have to be a teacher to be included in the data base.

Judy Decker

---