Re: moulage

---------

From: James Andrews (andrewsj_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 29 2003 - 13:35:17 PDT

Cool I thought that would work--Thanks!:)
James C. Andrews
Art Teacher
Kingston Junior High School
9000 NE West Kingston Road
Kingston, WA 98346
desk# (360) 297-9276
fax # (360) 297-7425

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end
 today, it is already tomorrow in Australia."
             -Charles Schultz
  I am trying to find out if one must use a double boiler for moulage or if anything else will do. Any answers out there?

  James C. Andrews
  Art Teacher
  Kingston Junior High School
  9000 NE West Kingston Road
  Kingston, WA 98346
  desk# (360) 297-9276
  fax # (360) 297-7425

  "Don't worry about the world coming to an end
   today, it is already tomorrow in Australia."
               -Charles Schultz

  ---

leave-artsednet-20359V@lists.getty.edu

  ---