Attention World Art Teachers - What Country?

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 29 2003 - 13:17:21 PDT

Dear Art Teachers around the World,

This email is for teachers who are not teaching in USA (USA teachers send me
state). I am still collecting names for my data base of art "experts".
Please answer the following questions for sharing with other art teachers on
the list. I will send out the file then once I hear from everyone. Some of
you may already be on the list - send if you aren't sure and I will let you
know. Mailto:Jdecker@woh.rr.com

Country?

Name (first and last preferably)?

email address (include your summer email address)?

Levels taught or position?

Special areas of interest (example: painting, photography etc)?

Media you particularly like to teach?

---