RE: mosaic ideas?

---------

From: Jayna Huffines (jayna_99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 29 2003 - 12:58:20 PDT

You might be on to something.... I will give this idea some thought. Jayna

"Sears, Ellen" <ESears@Anchorage.k12.ky.us> wrote:> Anyway, it is covered by mdf board right now, but I would like to mosaic
> it. It is about 20 ft long and 3 ft wide.

Make sure the structure can support the tiles - it is easy to forget how
heavy the tiles can become -
what about using different painting techniques and then sealing? Cheaper
and faster - you could mosaic a trim somewhere if you wanted -

Ellen