Re: re-subscribe- amy

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 29 2003 - 12:53:25 PDT

I am sending this to the list so folks know I answered Amy's question.

First, unsubscribe from the email address at home. Use the address at the
bottom of every post to unsubscribe (send bland email to that address) -
then resubscribe from school
http://lists.getty.edu/read/subscribe.tml?name=artsednet& (include the &
sign)
http://www.getty.edu/artsednet/Talk/index.html or click on Join from this