Student Art Lessons

---------

From: Makio Kawashima (kawama_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 29 2003 - 03:58:27 PDT

Dear Art Educataer,

We would like to invite you to visit our site Student Art Museum at Ukita
Elementary.
http://academic2.plala.or.jp/edo34s/gallery.html

Ukita Art Museum is a virtual gallery for children in the Japan World to
display their work from paintings, domestic science,CG art, calligraphy and
artwork …. We aim from this project to build self-esteem and
self-confidence in children by displaying their work to a worldwide
audience.It is Easy to understand school arts with various exhibits.

New page!
http://ukitasho.hp.infoseek.co.jp/portrait.htm

I'd be interested to know what you think about the child museum of our web
site.
HELP us in spreading the idea of Ukita Art Museum.

I would be grateful if you could link with our page.
Thank you,

P.S. This is to announce that I have the "Art Lessons and Ideas for
Teachers" home page.
http://www006.upp.so-net.ne.jp/artcommunal/lessonplans.htm

Best regards,
Webmaster Makio Kawashima