Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Student Art Lessons

From: Makio Kawashima (kawama_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 29 2003 - 03:58:27 PDT

Dear Art Educataer,

We would like to invite you to visit our site Student Art Museum at Ukita

Ukita Art Museum is a virtual gallery for children in the Japan World to
display their work from paintings, domestic science,CG art, calligraphy and
artwork …. We aim from this project to build self-esteem and
self-confidence in children by displaying their work to a worldwide
audience.It is Easy to understand school arts with various exhibits.

New page!

I'd be interested to know what you think about the child museum of our web
HELP us in spreading the idea of Ukita Art Museum.

I would be grateful if you could link with our page.
Thank you,

P.S. This is to announce that I have the "Art Lessons and Ideas for
Teachers" home page.

Best regards,
Webmaster Makio Kawashima

Student Art Museum at Ukita Elementary