Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

web logging again/Amy

From: Diane Gregory (dianegregory_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 28 2003 - 19:43:28 PDT

Thanks Amy,

I went to the site and made a post. This is so foreign to me that I just can't
seem to wrap my brain around just exactly what web logging is. Could you take
the time to explain the basic concept and how it might be different than a
listserv such as artsednet? The one advantage I see is that the e-mails do not
come to your e-mail box, but you go to the web site to check the mail. What
other advantages do you see?

Diane C. Gregory