re: looking for Picasso

---------

From: Jeryl Hollingsworth (holl5_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 28 2003 - 16:51:12 PDT

Thanks to all who sent me the link- I have the image I need for tomorrow.
Now I'm thinking about combining this lesson with the great one someone sent
in last spring using kdg's hand prints to make iris. (they curve their hand
and use the side of the fist dipped in purple paint). Also thanks for the
positive comments about the 5th grade masks. I read some to the students
today and they were awestruck that other art teachers had looked at their
work.
              Jeryl

---