Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Ukita Elementary School - Tokyo, Japan

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 28 2003 - 11:55:35 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

I would like to invite you to visit Makio Kawashima's
site - Student Art Museum at Ukita Elementary.
You do not need to install the Japanese characters to enjoy the site.
Ukita Art Museum is a virtual gallery for children in the Japan World to
display their work..

Be sure to visit the self portraits:

I have links to Makio's site on Incredible Art Department.

He also has a lesson plan page with helpful links (you will find some of our
favorites there, too).

I have a strong feeling Makio would be interested in a cultural exchange. I
have "talked" to Makio before about this. If you are interested in "talking"
with Makio - email:

One of the perks of being Webmaster for Incredible Art Department is this
opportunity to "meet" art teachers all over the world.

Judy Decker

P.S. for Makio: Could I select some of your lessons to put on Incredible Art
Department? I would like for you to see the self portraits that Gina Grant's
students did in Melbourne Australia:

I would also like to invite you to join our education forum I think you have a lot to