"Getty 2" list of art educators

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 28 2003 - 11:00:25 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

I took the list of Art Educators email address and location off line. I was
worried a "spammer" would get a hold of the list. Even though it was not
linked any where on the site - there are still ways they could find the list
(the simplest of course would be to join our list groups - which is a
possibility). Craig Roland cautioned me about putting it online.

I am still collecting names to add to the file. If you want your name
added - send to Jdecker@woh.rr.com

location (state/country)
name (at least first name)
email address
levels taught/position
Areas of interest

Since I am now a member of four list groups -the amount of junk mail I
receive has gone up (my email address is all through IAD and my own site,
too). I asked Craig for some of the research he has done to avoid spam. He
sent me the links below.

From Craig -- Here are some sites that offer advice on avoiding spam:

http://www.frombeyondthe.com/meanwhile/stopjunkemail.html

http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/conline/edcams/spam/index.html