Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 28 2003 - 09:08:31 PDT

FYI I'm sorry I'm kind of delayed in my communications but have been
involved with personal and business issues. I just wanted to tell anyone
who was not at NAEA that if you wanted to know about the things that were
shown at the Sax booth at the convention to please let me know and I will
send the info. Just contact me on my personal e mail instead of the list.
Judy Nagel
Sax Arts & Crafts