RE: block printing ideas-Donald

---------

From: Bueltel, John (bueltelj_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 28 2003 - 07:27:51 PDT

I use these blocks also, this can be an a costly project (with 200 students) but this my big ticket project for the year. The latex blocks are very easy for the students to cut. The students can also transfer their pencil drawings directly to the block by rubbing the back of the drawing. Students love block printing, I embed other curriculum elements, positive/negative space, contour lines, etc. to this unit so I feel its worth the cost in blocks and ink.