Re: What was I thinking!- (Linda)

---------

From: dawn stien (dawnstien_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 27 2003 - 22:00:00 PDT

Boy do I love
> Biggers!!! Have you been
> to TSU to see those murals? What are you still
> doing up????

Funny you should ask on both-

I've been working on the content for a Biggers website
since last July. It is supposed to be designed to
evolve with input from educators in a way, but we
haven't got it out for much input. There are currently
three versions, and they don't seem to take much into
account from the previous development. This may just
be my bias though.

Maybe I'll send them to you for some feedback. They
all have good insight into his work and I think -focus
on his Houston Murals. Salt Marsh at HCC is one of my
fav's because it is about Houston.

I've been meaning to go to sleep, but now I'm getting
hyped up about doing research.

Goodnight, Dawn