Re: Paper Making

---------

From: kcaraway (kcaraway_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 27 2003 - 21:41:12 PDT

There is a great video called "Yoshiko the Papermaker" that was available at
the junior high where I used to work. It tells the story of a young Japanese
art student who is learning the art of dropping colored pulp onto handmade
paper to make paper paintings. Her town (don't remember where, or even
whether it was a large city or one I didn't know) is known for the art, and
she is chosen to take lessons from a master of this art. Gorgeous little
video, if it is still available. The whole series is great, but to me this
one was the real gem.

---