RE: Fw: Michael Moore's Message (fwd)

---------

From: Lawrence A. Parker (occti_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 27 2003 - 21:28:00 PDT

> Michele (whose nephew has been fighting on the USS Kittyhawk)

Michele, unless your nephew is a navy pilot, he hasn't been doing much
fighting. This is a land-based war, so he's most likely not being
exposed to too much danger.

If he is, I'm sorry. I don't want him there; I don't want any of them
there.
I'm sorry he felt he had to go.

However, the fact that you have a nephew there doesn't justify anything.
And don't forget about all of the innocent voices that have been
silenced in the past 4 weeks as we've bombed Basra, Baghdad, and so many
other cities in Iraq.

---