Re: What was I thinking!- (Linda)

---------

From: dawn stien (dawnstien_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 27 2003 - 21:26:46 PDT

Did you meet Charles Criner?
He used to print for Dr. Biggers.

Any accident that happened if I drive a studnet home
(for missing the bus) is not covered or protected by
the school district. On top of that, 99% of the
parents would not be available to drive - most are not
home when I make parent contacts (re behavior) even at
6 and 7.

I even have had a hard time getting students to be
able to participate in the state competition because
someone will have to drive them to meet the bus - less
than five to ten miles for most!

Dawn