Re: Michael Moore's Message

---------

Occasm_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sun Apr 27 2003 - 20:43:19 PDT

In a message dated 4/27/2003 10:56:32 PM Eastern Standard Time,
occti@mindspring.com writes:

> So far as I know, what he says is documented and backed up by facts. And
> certainly more facts than Bush has been able to produce regarding Iraq's
> possession of WMD's or his association, if any, with Osama Bin Laden.

Take a look at the latest. London newspapers think they have discovered a
link between Osama and Saddam.
   My point is, it's way to early to make any judgements on all this. Check
the history books twenty years from now when it all shakes out.
     There are so many differrent sources claiming this and that. I say be
open to all views but be careful not to put all your eggs in one basket.

mike sacco]
p.J. Gelinas Jr.high
setauket, NY

---