Gustov Borglum (Mt Rushmore sculptor)

---------

From: dawn stien (dawnstien_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 27 2003 - 20:35:18 PDT

This is a link to Houston artworks:
http://www.ci.houston.tx.us/municipalart/

Peggy is a work by Gustov Borglum, who began Mount
Rushmore, his son finished it, I believe.

I'm throwing it out to find out if there are any
lesson plans that may have been based on his work or
what tidbits of info can be shared by the awesome
artednet talkers...

I think there's a General Grant Lee somewhere, too.

Dawn