List members - Would you like your name added?

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 27 2003 - 14:10:36 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Would you like your name added to this list?
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Getty2.htm

Jackie (Aust) Brewer started the file a couple of years ago and I have added
to it. This is only online temporarily so you can see if your name is
already on the list - and see if any corrections need to be made. The file
is not linked any where on the site - so only list members know it is
online.

If you want your name added send:

Location (state/country is enough)
name (first name is enough if you don't want your last name known)
email address
Position/grade levels
Area of interest

Folks who sent information a couple of years ago did not include area of
interest - so please add that now. If anyone wants your name removed -
please let me know. I will send this file out as html attachment to all who
add their names -- and I will update the list online so all who already have
it can save it with the new names.

Judy Decker

P.S. Carolyn's recent loss of her email address book prompted this need to
update this "Getty 2" list.

---