Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Images of ancient art - link

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 27 2003 - 13:31:53 PDT

While looking for some more images for art of Ancient Iraq - I came across
this site:

Images from History
Images from the history of world art and archeology for use in the
classroom. Click a folder to open its contents, a sheet of paper to see a
catalog of thumbnail images, and a thumbnail to see the full image. From
University of Alabama at Birmingham.

This site will be linked up from: (other
Middle/Near East links are on this page)

Post any additional sites you have found for art of Ancient Middle East.

Judy Decker