Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Item of interest

From: David Meadows (dmeadows_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 27 2003 - 07:58:23 PDT

Apologies ... I appear to have put in the link to the text version rather than to all the versions of *Pictures Every Child* ...:

The illustrated version is the zipped html one ... you'll need Winzip or some similar utility to open it. It's a pretty large file (32 megs) so you'll probably want to do it from somewhere with quick access. I'd suggest looking at the text version first to see if you think it worthwhile.