Re: Fw: Michael Moore's Message (fwd)

---------

From: Michele Berlin (stardust606_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 27 2003 - 07:19:36 PDT

It is nice to see Mr. Moore made a profit out of his little speech. He was able to make that little speech because of the constitution. We are able to proffer our opinions here for that same reason.
But that doesn't mean we can't be a little more sensitive to those who cannot offer an opinion anymore. Their words were silenced as the towers fell. So were the GI's who have died during this war.
This list is about educating art students. Let's stick to that.
Michele
(whose nephew has been fighting on the USS Kittyhawk)

---