Re: Michael Moore's Message

---------

From: jw (jmwjeann_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 27 2003 - 06:35:55 PDT

Hi. I'm wondering if your schools have any sort of 'policy' about what
teachers have the right to say to students or in public regarding world
events. Someone at my school wrote a critical editorial about our
administration's actions in Iraq to the local newspaper and was
admonished by our principal for 'offending the veteran grandparents of
the students'. I find this very disturbing, but perhaps I am just being
naive. Any thoughts?

---