Houston architecture (Linda?? and anyone else)

---------

From: dawn stien (dawnstien_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Apr 26 2003 - 19:30:30 PDT

Thinking about sculpture tours just reminded me that I
wanted to find out more about the architecture of
downtown, etc.

I know that one building is Naim June Paik - I think
its the Chase building, but I'm not sure.

I forgot who did the MFA, too.

Anyone know how to track this info down?

I'd love to pinpoint some of them and then also show
their work in other cities skylines.

Thanks for your help. Dawn