Re: What was I thinking!- (Linda)

---------

From: dawn stien (dawnstien_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Apr 26 2003 - 19:21:02 PDT

Sounds like an awesome trip. I wish there was
something a little more organized here so I could
"Sell" taking the public school kids. There's always
an assumption with testing that things like monuments
are part of experience and general knowledge, but for
the majority of my students, it isn't...

I'm pretty impressed with our municipal works -
Jimenez's Vaquero and the MelChin Seven Wonders.
They're supposed to have an education department, but
I think they're just beginning to develop some
publicity. There's also supposed to be a fountain
created by the person who did Rushmore (forgot his
name.)

Dawn