Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Digital Camera and Photographic images sites

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Apr 26 2003 - 13:36:56 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

What type of digital camera to buy is a frequent topic of discussion on
ArtsEdNet Talk. I have linked up the following site to Art Store on
Incredible Art Department (note-- the links files are accessed through the
Art Department button on the home page):
linked from :'s mission is to help consumers find the
right digital camera for their needs and then direct them to the best
online retailers selling these products.

I have also added links to Photographic Libraries for image searches.

Photographic Libraries
linked from: (at
The stock images, film and photo archives provide a creative source for
television producers, advertising agencies, libraries, education centers,
picture researchers and Photojournalist researching visual communications.

I will continue to forward link requests I get on to you when I know they
have value to art education.

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department