Summer Fun: Artist/Teacher Institute - New Jersey

---------

From: Grace LaForge (lagrageo_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Apr 26 2003 - 12:56:17 PDT

I thought I would pass this along to all list members who might be
interested in this 2-week summer program in NJ. It was the highlight of
my past two summers and unfortunately, this unique program is now in
jeopardy, since Arts funding is drying up.

Artists and Teachers study and create together for two weeks, choosing
two areas of study. They include Book Making, Poetry, Dance, Theatre,
Percussion and more. It is a wonderful exchange, with follow up
workshops during the year to see how all the new ideas have been used in
the classroom.

contact 888-522-ARTS, ext. 120 or www.artshorizons.org - Maggie Hunter

I believe it is only open to New Jersey Residents ( a great reason to
move here!!) I will be glad to tell you more.....Grace

---