Re: media arts help

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Apr 26 2003 - 11:17:13 PDT

Take a look at these list member sites:
Harold Olejarz (middle School)
http://www.wyckoffschools.org/eisenhower/teachers/olejarz/digitalvideo/index
.html (video)
http://www.wyckoffschools.org/eisenhower/teachers/olejarz/digitalimaging/ind
ex.html (photo)
http://www.wyckoffschools.org/eisenhower/teachers/olejarz/index.html (home
page)

Gary Osbornes Video
http://www.erhstv.com/erhs_home.html

Dennis Golombek's page might be helpful:
http://www.dgolombek.net/digifoto.html

Woody's Web Class:
http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/rosedale/WebClassPage.html

Here is another liste that might be helpful for technology lessons:
http://www.brigantine.atlnet.org/GigapaletteGALLERY/Homepage.htm

Try entering Media Arts Curriculum in a Google search - there might be some
help there.

Judy