Position

---------

From: Heidi Joyce (heidijoyce_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 25 2003 - 23:04:12 PDT

Hello, everyone!

I am new to the list and am the mother of an almost three year old in the
San Fernando Valley of Los Angeles.

I am looking for art educators who are hopefully familiar with the Reggio Emilia
preschool approach to act as atelierista (art educator) for a new Reggio-inspired
playgroup for 3 - 5 year olds I am creating. An art ed student or recent grad or
an early childhood art educator looking for a little extra money might enjoy
working with this group which will meet once or twice a week for 2 - 3 hours
each time. We will work around your normal job or school hours.

Pay is $25 per hour including hours spent away from the
children doing documentation, etc.

If any of you are in the LA area and have interest in this, or know of
anyone who might be, or if you have any art ed students who might be
interested, please let me know how I may contact them and/or pass this
information on to them. Thanks in advance!

Much appreciation,

Heidi Joyce

---