Re: Tessellation Lesson plan - on IAD

---------

From: Pam Stephens (pgstephens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 25 2003 - 19:17:27 PDT

Brenda:

I do not have the lesson plan posted, but my classroom web page of useful links has samples and a demo.
http://schoolctr.hebisd.edu/education/components/links/links.php?sectiondetailid=5482

If you need good instruction on how to make the three basic kinds of tessellations, I highly recommend investing in Jim McNeill's video available from Crystal Productions. The video doesn't provide history, but it gives excellent step-by-step instructions.

Pam