Museum Sites for Kids - need your input

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 25 2003 - 11:29:40 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Next month on Incredible Art Department, I am featuring more museum sites
with online activities for kids (I will use the Matisse site recently
posted - thanks, Pam).

I have many listed at:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/for-kids.htm#MUSEUM
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/site_of_week/kids-2003.html#2003

Please post additional sites I have missed - especially ones in other
countries.

For June, I want museum sites with quality programs and displays at the
actual museums so post those to the list. I know the Columbus museum has an
excellent children's exhibit:
http://www.columbusmuseum.org/kids/eyespy/index.html

Please post additional museums that have quality displays/exhibits/programs
for kids for the summer months. You don't need to post the URL's for these -
I can find them myself.

Thanks for all you do to make my "job" easier.

Judy Decker
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/

---