RE: industrial design

---------

From: Sandra Rowland (serowland_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 25 2003 - 11:21:36 PDT

Savannah College of Art and Design has a good program as well. Look on
the website to see the boat the students designed last year that won
awards at the Miami boat show. www.scad.edu
It's nice to finally be back with everyone. We moved to Mass in January
so I am not teaching yet. Instead, I am working on taking the test for
certification.

Sandra
Formally from AL, now in lovely Swampscott, MA where the weather is
wonderful!