Re: industrial design

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 25 2003 - 11:10:06 PDT

Hi Ellen,

I decide to post this to the entire list. This web site is really "cool" to
use:
http://www.artschools.com/

You can narrow your search by state - field of study - and type of school.
The site is packed with information. High school art teachers will want to
share it with their students. You could do a search for Architecture,
Product Design, Industrial Design and Transportation Design and see where
there is overlapping - that way he can decide after he has taken some of his
introductory courses. The art career bound student might want to read this:
http://www.artschools.com/introduction/

It is good that you are getting a start on this now. My son had to go where
he could get the most scholarship money. He is happy with the choice (he is
in mechanical engineering).

Judy Decker