Re: What was I thinking!

---------

From: jw (jmwjeann_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 25 2003 - 07:14:00 PDT

bbowen@cushingms.k12.ok.us wrote:

>one of my blades turned up in
>another classroom. I had put on fresh blades before school, and apparently a boy had gotten it out of the trash (yes, I learned my lesson). He then had taped it to the end of a pencil and held it to the throat of another student "just playing".

Hi, this gives me chills. Awhile back I mentioned that we had an
inservice on student safety and teacher liability. It's stories like
this that give me nightmares. My heart goes out to you. I sometimes
feel that after 25 plus years, I'm on borrowed time and anyday now
something awful is going to happen and I'll be 'to blame'. Time to
retire.

---