OT - Good News

---------

From: Kimberly Herbert (kherbert_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 24 2003 - 18:27:44 PDT

I submitted a proposal to my principal for my class to be block
scheduled next year. I teach a self-contained G&T 5th grade. Since my
only pull out involves my almost my whole class (The Id'ed G&T's go with
the G&T teacher 1 hour twice a week, and the cluster kids to independent
study projects with me), it was approved. She even said I could start it
this year! We are doing several Science and social studies projects, now
we will have enough time to actually do them correctly.

Sincerely,

Kimberly Herbert

---