Michal's address

---------

From: MAK ~ MaryAnn Kohl (mak_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 24 2003 - 16:27:48 PDT

On 4/24/03 4:06 PM, The Austin's at whest177@wheatstate.com wrote:

> Our last day is May 22, but I can hand deliver to their homes since they all
> live near the school. Thanks - I am so excited! :-)
> ~Michal

I will plan on sending copies for each child directly to you, then, which is
a great deal for ME! If there is any way, I will get them by the 22nd, but
the printer is scheduled to finish the 21st, and then shippingg....so,
sounds like you'll be delivering.
Please send your home or school address, whichever you prefer.

=======================
   mak@brightring.com
    www.brightring.com

MaryAnn Kohl