Congrats to the both of you !

---------

From: Jerry & Mary B (gregjuli_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 24 2003 - 16:04:53 PDT

Hi Judy,
What will we do with out the 2 of you! Sax and the Nagels have been
outstanding supporters of art educators everywhere!!
I feel anxious as I see changes occurring in schools ( especially the
arts). The ax has been sharpened for some district chopping blocks in
the "special" areas. I hope others step up to the plate in the future
to support art for youth as much as you both have done. We need to
continue to have the support of businesses to encourage art in
education. Hats off to you and Dick for being stellar examples.
MaryB

---