Changing of the guard at Sax...

---------

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 24 2003 - 15:46:39 PDT

FYI Tomorrow will be Dick's final day as Sax president. He has been with
Sax for the past 28 years and leaves with satisfaction for a job well done,
but also with a bit of regret to leave so many fine friends and colleagues.
He has asked me to send thanks to all of you on his behalf for helping us so
many times. I feel that we have become friends as opposed to having a mere
business association. As some of you who were at NAEA know, we have plans
to do some travel and also to spend more time with our family. As for me, I
will be staying on staff for a short while to tie up some loose ends. Of
course, I will still have contact with some of you from time to time (you're
not getting rid of me that easy!) and maybe all of you if I can maintain the
list. It will be a tough transition after so many years but our goal is to
have fun while we are still in relatively good health. In any event, I also
wanted to take this opportunity to thank each and everyone of you for any
assistance or help you have offered over the years. Your help has been
invaluable and I will always treasure the friendships I have made here.
Love and a cyber hug to all...

Judy Nagel
Sax Arts & Crafts
jdnag@elknet.net