Re: congrats to MaryAnn

---------

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 24 2003 - 14:21:44 PDT

Mary Ann, I would be happy to bring it to the attention of Sax for you if
you can send the info and a book. Re: "I'm
freaking out to have grandkids so I can smother them in art supplies." It
is great to be able to do that! I have at least one budding artist out of
the group and encourage her every step of the way.
Judy Nagel
Sax Arts & Crafts
jdnag@elknet.net
jnagel@saxarts.com