Re: What was I thinking!

---------

From: Sue Stewart (Sue_Stewart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 24 2003 - 09:28:24 PDT

A word about blades for mat knives - I obtained a "sharps" box from our
nursing staff - cheap by the way - a sharps box is a portable version of
where your needle goes when you get a shot at the doctor. When I change
blades they go into the sharps box which is locked up - at the end of the
year, the contents go into medical waste, because I also exchange blades
if someone cuts themselves on one. We are pretty hyper about 'blood borne
pathogens " in this district.

Sue E. Stewart
Sumner High School

---