Re: congrats to MaryAnn

---------

From: ::MAK:: MaryAnn Kohl (mak_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 24 2003 - 09:12:23 PDT

On 4/24/03 9:02 AM, Catharine Ho at catharineho@hotmail.com wrote:

> Hi there MaryAnn, You might be pleased to know that art teachers as far away
> as Hong Kong have your books in their collections. I can't wait to add the
> new one. It's unfortunate it isn't in colour but luckily we all have
> colourful imaginations. Will it be available through Sax?

I will contact Sax...they are a great source ... otherwise, you can find it
at www.ghbooks.com or www.brightring.com for the time being.
And thanks for the support! Though I no longer have a classroom of my own,
my primary reason for living (after husband and kids) is ""art education/art
educator"", and my missions statement since 1985 has been "bring good things
to kids". What a great world we live in, that we can move from one career to
another and keep our goals intact. I often miss my little kid classroom,
more than I can say, but have lots of time to work with kids in their own
schools, which is also pretty nice. I'm freaking out to have grandkids so I
can smother them in art supplies.

=======================
   mak@brightring.com
    www.brightring.com