congrats to MaryAnn

---------

From: Catharine Ho (catharineho_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 24 2003 - 09:02:55 PDT

Hi there MaryAnn, You might be pleased to know that art teachers as far away
as Hong Kong have your books in their collections. I can't wait to add the
new one. It's unfortunate it isn't in colour but luckily we all have
colourful imaginations. Will it be available through Sax?

No masks required! Use MSN Messenger to chat with friends and family.
http://go.msnserver.com/HK/25382.asp

---