window painting success

---------

From: Betty Bowen (bbowen_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 24 2003 - 07:56:47 PDT

Thanks to everybody for your window-painting help. We painted them from the
inside, and got both large windows and a door finished by seven last night. The
building owners thought they looked "awesome" (they do).

Now the kids have to add up the receipts and the time spent, etc. to make a
bill. That should be entertaining.

Sargent's Gold Tempera worked well, gave a nice soft metallic look from the
front of the glass.

---