Re: Book is done.

---------

From: ::MAK:: MaryAnn Kohl (mak_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 24 2003 - 07:51:07 PDT

On 4/23/03 8:34 PM, lindwood@webtv.net at lindwood@webtv.net wrote:

> We can't wait to see it at my school!!!
>
> Linda

Linda, You can tell all the kids who submitted artwork that it ALLLL is in
the book or on the cover, and everyone is credited, including LINDA the ART
TEACHER. Also, works from the students of MICHAL AUSTIN. What a talented
bunch of kids...and their teachers too...I'll have your free copies for you
by the first week of June - maybe sooner - When is the last day of school? I
want to get the books to the kids before school is out.
=======================
   mak@brightring.com
    www.brightring.com

MaryAnn Kohl