Re: What was I thinking!

---------

From: Betty Bowen (bbowen_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 24 2003 - 07:49:45 PDT

Ah, sharp pointy objects and adolescent boys.

Last week, just as I was congratulating myself for getting through a long
stencil-cutting project without losing a knife, one of my blades turned up in
another classroom. I had put on fresh blades before school, and apparently a boy
had gotten it out of the trash (yes, I learned my lesson). He then had taped it
to the end of a pencil and held it to the throat of another student "just
playing".

---