Re: Re: What was I thinking!

---------

From: Erick and Marcy Saoud (saoud_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 24 2003 - 07:24:04 PDT

With immature students, I think you just have to be
really strict. Teach them proper care and use, and if
they can't handle it, they have to use something "safer"
for the remainder of the class time, such as a
tablespoon. I have seen printmaking done with a
Saturday art class (only paying art students) of grades
6-8, and they worked really well. Noone abused the
tools.