Re: What was I thinking!

---------

From: Frances Briggs (frances.briggs_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 24 2003 - 06:47:32 PDT

I can relate to the scratchboard tool dilemma too. I also have the problem
of students bending and breaking the blades. We are about to start
printmaking and I'm afraid the same thing will occur with the printmaking
tools. Maybe someone has a strategy for ensuring the best care and use of
these tools.
Frances