Re: night time scenes

---------

From: Betty Bowen (bbowen_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 24 2003 - 06:30:57 PDT

Some of my favorite evenings scenes are by Maxfield Parrish.

Frederick Remington also has some really great ones, The Bell Mare, The
Hunger Moon (or Starvation Moon, a very moving painting of Native
American women butchering an animal at night - also very interesting
composition), and a more famous one of a stampede at night

And Hopper of course.

---