Re: What was I thinking!

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 23 2003 - 19:22:36 PDT

LOL! Although I can't imagine doing paper mache at the beginning of the year with kinders either! Actually, I can't imagine doing paper mache with them at all - you are one brave woman! :-)
~*~Michal~*~
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids
    I thought that it would be "cute" to make papier mache' piggy banks with
    Kindergarten. What a mess! What was I thinking! This is a project that I
    should

---